精選英文自傳範例200篇

對於很多求職者來說,寫求職簡歷是一件很簡單的事情。但很多求職者並不知道英文自傳怎麼寫,但是個人求職英文自傳也是求職過程中很重要的一個環節,所以,下面我們來談談英文自傳如何打造。
例如: My father is an electronic engineer and my mother is a teacher of English. I completed elementary, junior and senior high school in Taiyuan. In 1993, I entered Shanghai Jiaotong University and graduated in 1997 with a bachelor's dee in computer science. Since then I have been working as a computer programmer in Shanghai Wanda Company.

1、語氣自然 語言和句子要簡單明瞭。不要聽上去象別人的話,特別是用一些你從未用過的令人費解的詞語和句子時(你也許會在寫作中誤用),也許你本來是想加深印象,但是結果卻是令人難懂。寫信就象你說話一樣。語氣要正式但不能僵硬。語言要直截了當,不要依靠詞典。至於你的個人履歷表面化,詞語要生動使句子有力。
  2、通俗易懂 寫作要考慮讀者物件的知識背景。人事經理不是你這個專業的行家,所以,你不能用太過專業的字眼,一來人事經理會對自己看不懂的東西失去興趣,二來,未免有賣弄之嫌。切記:不要使用生僻詞語、專業術語。
  3、言簡意賅 切忌面面俱到。專司招聘的工作人員多半工作量大,時間寶貴,不可能花時間在你冗長的簡歷上,反而會增加招聘人的反感。所以,英文自傳應在重點突出、內容完整的前提下,盡可能簡明扼要,不要陷入無關緊要的說明。多用短句、每段只表達一個意思。
  4、具體明確 不要使用模糊、籠統的字眼;多使用實例、數位、等具體的說明。如:“我設計的生產日程安排系統為公司創收超過一百萬美金”就比“我設計的日程安排系統為公司創收頗豐”有說服力。

大學生英文自傳範例
respect leadership:
     First, extends the deep respect to your industrious work, in spite of being very busy very thanks you to glance through my material. Also hoped that it can open the opportunity and the success gate of for me.
     My name am Ni XX, is the foreign language foreign trade Training college international trade specialized 06 sessions of graduates. The graduation in namely, is facing the future and enterprise's choice, I the position which provides to your firm is interested very much.
  “in the work the academic society work, the academic society studies in the study”. Three year university life, I record “one point to do farm work sincerely frequently, one point harvest” the maxim and loves the hillock professional spirit, and merges it to the study and the work. Three year study, I mainly studied foreign trade Shan Zheng to study, curricula and so on economic, accounting, market marketing, international trade and practice, foreign trade letters and telegrams, international commerce English, Through the international trade practice's study and the practice, caused my to further be familiar with the foreign trade service detailed flow, while learned the specialized knowledge, I have also studied computer's related knowledge, could utilize Office series office softwares well and so on Word, had the good team spirit and the very strong sense of responsibility, could bear hardships and stand hard work, honestly, is self-confident, is professional.
    As a graduating university graduate, I also lack the rich work experience, but I will work even more diligently, will enrich themselves and consummates unceasingly. Simultaneously also believed that through own diligently the help which can provide with your firm, I can be competent this work and with your firm together diligently, promotes company's enterprise unceasing development forward. Even if your firm thought that my present condition has not met your requirement, I will pay attention to your firm's development as always, and expresses I sincerest wish!
    “the sea depends on the fish dive extravagantly, day Gao Renniao flies.”I hoped earnestly your firm can give me an opportunity, I take the work filled with warm, the rigorous practical work will serve as the company
     Sets sail, depends strength of your east wind. Will be anticipating your soon answer!
I herewith offer
Salute!
Offering to volunteer person:
on May 30, 2008

英文自傳範例(1)
Dear Sir or Madam:

Now and then corporations send out feelers for just the right type of creative person. This person must fit any criteria. Usually, after all is said and done, the corporation wants a person who can manage, create and communicate. An active youth is just around.  
  On my graduation from college recently, I am eager to gain a position that will offer me opportunities and also changes. I thought perhaps you would keep me in mind for a possible opening.  
  I am strong, optimistic ,dynamic and honest.During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question.Moreover, I have had benefited much from my part-time jobs. A copy of my antecedents is enclosed for your reference.  

I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me.I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for an interview.  

Very truly yours, 

Fu Zuying

英文自傳範例(2)
    I am Lin. Sophia is my English name. I am 18 years old, studying in a public high school. I come from a very happy middle-class family. My father works in a bank and my mother works in a bookstore. I am the only child in the family; however, I am not the so-called spoiled child. My parents have trained me to be independent since I was a child.
    Throughout my academic years, I not only get good grades but also am very active on sport field and involved in school club activities. I play volleyball and enjoy the team spirit we have. I have joined the drama club and participated in many English speech contests. I really enjoy participating in school activities; I not only make many friends and have lots of fun but also gain many different valuable experiences.
    I had been the class English assistant for almost three years. I liked to discuss and share the experience of learning English with people a lot. We often read China Post and Time Magazine then discussed their contents, the word usages and practice speaking English by discussing the articles we read. In the beginning, we found it hard because we could rarely understand the content, but we encouraged each other not to give up. Gradually, we had made improvement. We were so excited. Then the group discussion of English books and magazines became one of the most enjoyable thing for us to do every week. I won the first prize in the school English speech contest in my second year of high school and many of my English articles had been put on Students Post.
    My fondness for English has been developed since my childhood. It is lonely to be the only child. I had no one to play with when I was a kid. My mother knew about this so she brought me with her all the time. Hence, bookstores became my childhood playground and books have been my playmates. Mother would show me those fancy books with cute illustrations on them. Firstly drawn by the pictures, I was curious about these strange symbols called “words.” This was my first contact with English. As I was interested in knowing what those symbol mean, my parents taught me a bit. As they felt that I was eager to learn, they got me an English tutor. Thanks to my parents, I have advantages in learning English by starting at a really early age.
    My interest in English brought me to the world of English literature. I have been enchanted by this creative world, so I decide to major in English literature. My aim is to explore the world of literature and the world of great writers, opening my eyes and cultivating my mind through this great world of literature.
    Besides English literature, I also have a wide range of hobbies. I love reading, writing, music and movies. I have my active side as well. I enjoy swimming, hiking, traveling and getting close to Nature a lot. I believe we must achieve a sense of balance in our lives. As to my personality, I am creative, optimistic, determined, willing to help others and down to earth.
    I want to be one of the literature students who has the privilege of studying great writers’ works and exploring their inner worlds, their outlook of lives, their roles as learned scholars and their influences on the world. I hope I can also make some contribution to the awareness of culture and literature in our society since its importance has been neglected.
    我是林xx,蘇菲雅是我的英文名字,我現在十八歲就讀於公立的高中,我有著一個快樂美滿的小康家庭,父親在銀行工作,母親在書店裡工作。家裡只有一個小孩子,但我可不是那種被寵壞的小孩,父母親就怕我變得嬌縱,所以從小就訓練我要獨立。
    在我求學的過程中我不僅品學兼優,在運動場上也是很活躍的一份子,同時也參與許多的社團活動。加入了排球社並且非常喜歡那種團隊精神,我也是話劇社的一份子,還參加了許多次的英語演講比賽。我非常喜歡參加學校的活動,不但可以交到許多朋友,享受許多的樂趣,並且還可以得到多種不同的寶貴經驗。我當了快要三年的英文小老師,我很喜歡和別人討論一起分享學習英語的經驗。
    我們常常閱讀《中國郵報》和《時代》雜誌,一起討論內容和英文的用詞,並且用英語練習討論讀過的文章。剛開始的時侯大家都覺得很難,因為我們甚至連文章都看不太懂,可是我們互相鼓勵要大家不要放棄。漸漸的發覺我們的英文有進步了,我們可是興奮至極呢,而後小組討論英文書和雜誌變成我們每週最快樂的事。我在高二時參加英語演講比賽還得第一名,我寫的許多英語文章還被刊登《學生郵報》上。
    我對英語的興趣是從小就開始培養的,當家裡只有一個小孩是很孤獨的,從小就沒有人可以陪我玩,母親知道我會孤單,所以她到哪裡都帶著我。書店便成為我小時侯的遊樂場,書本也就成為我從小的玩伴。媽媽常常會拿一些有著很可愛插圖的書給我看,一開始我就被書上的圖案給吸引住了,後來對書上一堆叫做「文字」的怪怪符號感到好奇,這就是我第一次接觸到英文。爸媽看見我有興趣知道這些文字的意思,就教了我一些英文,當他們發覺我學習心切,便請了一位英文家教來。我要感謝我的父母讓我很小就有機會學英語。
    我對英語的興趣帶領我進入了英文文學的世界裡,自此之後我就被這創造的園地給迷惑住了,因此我決定要主修英文文學。我希望能藉此探索文學以及作家們的世界,讓這片偉大的文學天地來開闊我的視野並陶冶我的心智。
    除了英文文學,我還有很廣泛的嗜好。我喜愛閱讀、寫作、音樂以及電影。我也有好動的一面,游泳、登山、旅遊和接近大自然都是我喜愛的活動。我一直認為人的生活中一定要能平衡。至於我的個性,我是一個有想像力豐富、樂觀、有決心、喜歡幫助別人並且平易近人的人。
    我想要成為文學院的學生,享有研讀大師作品的優勢,探索他們的世界、人生觀,還有他們身為學問淵博的學者在社會上所扮演的角色,以及他們對世界的影響。我希望可以對這個將文化忽略的社會,盡小小的心力,來呼應文學的覺醒。

英文自傳範例(3)
    My name is Fang. I am now 17 years old. I have an English name called Matthew. I am studying in a private high school. There are five people in my family. My father is a military officer and my mother is a housewife. Both of my younger brother and sister are studying in junior high school. You might think that my family is a traditional and stern family because of my father; on the contrary, it is the opposite. My father is open-minded and a person of sense of humor. I must say that I am lucky to have such a happy family.
    My father certainly has great influence on me, and I always look up to him. His passion and dedication to his job and family are the best things he gives us. He never forces us to do things we do not like. He gives us freedom of choice. That is why I can join so many school activities and have the chance to develop my hobbies.
    I have been very active in school activities. I am one of the so-called computer freaks who just cannot keep their eyes off the computer screen. My friends know I am good in computer. As long as their computers have troubles, they would turn to me. I am also a pitcher on the school baseball team. Our team has won many, many matches; thus, we gained an honorable title of “unbeatable team.” I believe this resulted from our constant practice, hard work and our strong team spirit.
    Although using computer and playing baseball take up most of my leisure time, I manage to spare some spare time to play the electronic guitar in a band. I use computer to make many of our songs into MIDI files and forward to many of my friends. My friends love them and think they are awesome. Being able to combine my knowledge of computer and music is my proudest thing. Don't get me wrong. I didn't neglect my study. Unless my grades in school are OK, my parents will not let me go for all these.
    I have been interested in computer since I was in the fifth grade. That was the time when father had his big computer on his desk. Every time I saw father's face with great concentration while using computer, I developed my admiration to it. I said to myself, “I want to be like him one day.”
    I liked to play around with my father's computer. One day I accidentally deleted one of my father's important files. I was so scared that my father would be furious with me. However, it was not the case. My father gave me a gift instead of punishment. I was so surprised. Guess what? Yes, I got a new computer. Ever since then, I have been addicted to computers, especially after the emerging of the Internet. Surfing the net has been one of my greatest hobbies.
    The e-commerce has changed our traditional lifestyle. Take myself as an example, I keep in touch with my friends through e-mail messages, I send my greetings through e-cards, I buy books from e-bookstores, I shop from many websites and I search information from the searching engine.
    Beyond doubt, the importance of the e-era has brought most powerful revolution to the business world. Banks and stock market transaction through the net, business to business direct transaction through the net and the space and time limitation no longer exist. I am fascinated with the new change and eager to take part in it. So I have decided to study in Computer and Information Science. I want to be a professional computer programmer who creates and designs the software to meet the needs of people in e-era.
    我是方xx,今年十七歲,我有個英文字名叫馬修,現在就讀於私立高中,我家裡總共有五個人,父親是軍官,母親是家庭主婦,我的弟妹均就讀於國中。你可能會認為由於我父親的關係,所以我家是一個傳統又嚴肅的家庭。其實不然,相反的我父親是個開明和充滿幽默的人。我必須說能生長在這樣快樂的家庭下是很幸運的。
    我父親對我有極深遠的影響,我一直很崇敬他。他對家庭及工作的熱誠全心的奉獻,是他給我們最好的禮物。他從不強迫我們做不喜歡的事,給予我們自己選擇的自由。這就為什麼我能參加這麼多學校的活動,並且能培養自己的興趣。
    我一直活躍於學校活動中。我是那種眼睛離不開電腦螢幕的電腦狂之一。,我的朋友知道我很擅長電腦事項,只要他們的電腦有問題,都會找我來幫忙。我也是學校棒球隊的投手,我們的棒球隊贏過無數的比賽,因而得到了「無敵球隊」的稱號。我相信這是我們不斷練習,辛苦努力以及強烈的團隊精神所得來的成果。
    雖然電腦和棒球佔用了我大部分的休閒時間,我還是挪出時間在樂團裡彈電吉他。我用電腦將我們做的歌曲變成MIDI檔,傳送給許多朋友,朋友都很喜歡並且覺得這些作品很棒。能結合我對電腦和音樂的知識,是讓我深感最驕傲的事。千萬不要誤會,我可沒有荒廢學業。除非我的成績還可以,不然我父母不會讓我加入這麼多活動。
    我從國小五年級就對電腦開始有興趣了,那時父親擺了一台大大的電腦在他桌上,每次看到父親用電腦時,臉上專注的神情,就不由得起了崇拜的心。我對我自己說,將來有一天我也要變成像父親一樣。
    我很喜歡玩父親的電腦,有一天不小心把電腦裡重要的一個文件給刪除了。真害怕看見父親憤怒的臉孔,然而事情並非如此,我父親反而送我一個禮物,而不是處罰我。真是讓我驚訝極了,猜猜禮物是什麼?是的,就是一台新的電腦。從此之後我就迷上電腦了,在網際網路出現後就沈溺得更深了,上網變成了我最大的嗜好。
    電子商務已經改變了我們傳統的生活方式,就拿我自己來舉例:我用電子郵件和朋友聯絡、寄電子賀卡向朋友祝賀、由電子書店買書、從許多網站上買東西、利用搜尋引擎來找資料。
    更不用提電子時代對商業帶來的重大改革,銀行和股市直接在網上經營,公司和公司直接藉由網路進行交易,時間與空間的限制不再存在。我著迷於這新的改變,並想成為其中的一份子。因此我決定要主修資訊科學,我想成為一位專業的程式設計師,幫助新時代的人創造和設計所需要的軟體。

英文自傳範例(4)
    I am Tao. My English name is Angela. I am 17 years old. I am from Taipei First Girls' High School. I come from a well-to-do family. My mother passed away when I was in my first junior high year. My father is a computer engineer and remarried three years ago. My stepmother is an elementary school teacher. So I have a sweet stepbrother, who is now in the sixth grade. My grandparents live with us as well. My family get along pretty well.
    Throughout my school years, my academic results have always been pretty good, except in the second half of the first year and the first half of the second year. It is because my mother's death was such a trauma to me. It took me more than a year to get better. My father was afraid that I would turn bad after that. So he encouraged me to join many extra-curricular activities. He sent me to piano class, ballet class and art class.
    His purpose was that through music and art, I would find a way to release my pain so that my heart would be comforted. I am very grateful to my father's caring and thoughtful consideration. Ever since then, music is my spiritual guide and gradually becomes my most intimate companion. I then practice the piano very hard and make up my mind to become a pianist.
    In my high school years, I have taken any chance to participate in school activities. I join the choir and jazz club, both clubs offering plenty of contests and performances for many occasions. We have won many contests and had been invited by the Mayor to perform in City Hall. I am also the member of art club, for I enjoy sketching and painting very much.
    Every time when I have chance, I would go to the music theater to listen to symphony and orchestra performances. There is not once I would not be moved by the music. I really admire those musicians' talent, passion and dedication to music. I wish one day I would be able to become one of them, performing on the stage and touring around the world. That's my passion and expectation to myself. I hope you would give me a chance to fulfill it.
    我是陶xx,我的英文名字是安琪拉。今年十七歲,就讀於台北市市立第一女子高級中學,家裡環境很富裕,我母親在我國一的時侯就去世了。我父親是電腦工程師,在三年前再婚,我的繼母是一位小學老師,因此我有位很可愛的弟弟就讀於小學六年級。我們和爺爺奶奶同住,一家人相處的很融洽。
    在我的求學過程中,成績一直都很好,除了在國一下和國二上學期的時侯,因為母親的去世,給了我無比的傷痛,經過了一年的時間我才漸漸恢復。這件事後由於父親怕我會變壞,就鼓勵我參加許多的課外活動,他送我去學鋼琴、學芭蕾,還有學繪畫。
    他衷心的希望藉由音樂和藝術,我能找到抒發痛苦的管道,因而得到安慰。衷心的感謝父親的關心及用心的呵護,此後音樂成為了我心靈的導師,逐漸的成為我最親密的伴侶。我因而下定決心要勤練鋼琴,將來成為一位鋼琴家。
    在高中時期,我盡可能的參與學校的活動。加入了合唱團和爵士樂團,這兩個樂團都參加過無數的比賽和表演,曾經還被市長邀請至市府演奏。我還是藝術社團的一員,非常喜歡素描和畫畫。
    只要我一有時間,我就會去音樂廳裡欣賞聆聽交響樂團和管弦樂,沒有一次不被感動的。我十分敬佩這些音樂家們的天分、對音樂的熱忱及奉獻。真希望有一天能成為他們其中的一份子,能夠站在舞台演奏,並參加巡迴表演。這是我對音樂的熱衷和對自己的期望,希望你們能給我一個實現的機會。

英文自傳範例(5)
    I am Mark Huang, a second-year senior high school student. I am seventeen years old. I am from a well-to-do family and the eldest child of three. My father and mother run a trading company; my younger sister is in junior high school and our baby brother goes to elementary school. Since I am the eldest child, it makes me an independent, responsible and mature person.
    我是高中二年級的洪馬克,年齡十七歲。生長在富裕的家庭,我是家中的長子。父母親開了一間貿易公司,妹妹就讀於國中,還有一個讀國小的小弟。身為長子讓我學會了獨立自主、負責任和成熟。
    I have great interest in computer. I have played with computer for almost seven years. My computer skill is superb. My friends always come to me for their computer problems. I know how to set up a website and make flash animations. Currently I have my own website, sharing my habits and interest with people around the world. My website is mainly about topics of computer, basketball and movies. I also make many funny flash cartoons on basketball.
    我對電腦有極大的興趣,接觸電腦也已經將近七年的時間。我的電腦技能很棒,我的朋友只要電腦出了問題就來找我。我會架設網站並且會製作flash 動畫。目前我有自己的網站,運用網站將我的興趣和全球的人分享。網站主要以我喜愛的電腦、籃球和電影話題為主。我也製作了有趣的籃球動畫。
    I have met many net pals from many countries. We exchange information, ideas, school lives and academic problems. We have to communicate with one another in English; thus, after these years of practicing English, it certainly helps me a lot in English and I become the top student in English course. Not to mention I am already the No.1 student in computer field.
    我在網路上結交了世界各國的朋友,我們相互交換資訊、想法、學校生活和課業問題。我們皆以英文溝通,經過了幾年的練習後,對我的英文幫助極大,我現在可是英語的高材生呢。更不用說我在電腦課早就是頂尖的學生。
    In order to prepare myself for the E-era and be able to apply my interest and specialty to the workplace, I decide to major in computer science to enhance my computer skills and knowledge and learn how to design programs that will bring people efficiency and convenience in the 21 century.
    為了迎接e世紀的來臨,將自己的興趣和專長發揮在工作領域上。我決定要主修電腦科學,來增加電腦的技巧與知識並學習如何設計程式,可以為二十一世紀的人創造效率和便利。
    With my great computer and English abilities, I am confident that I can do well in computer field. Wish you can give me a chance to prove it. I am eager to be one of the programmers who help our society to do development and research on information and technology in this cutting edge.
    擁有良好的電腦和英語能力,我有自信在電腦領域裡可以做得很好,希望你們能給我這個機會來證明。我很渴望成為尖端科技的世界做發展和研究的電腦工程師。

英文自傳範例(6)
    My name is Yang. I am 17 years old. My English name is Wendy. There are seven people in my family, and I am the second child among five. My father is the undertaker of a factory and my mother is a housewife. My sister is a university student, while my younger sisters and brothers are junior high school students. Luckily, I have a happy family with open-minded parents and a life with affluent materials.
    我的名字是楊xx,今年十七歲,英文名字是溫蒂。我家有七個人,五個小孩中我排行第二。父親是一家工廠的負責人,母親是家庭主婦,大姊在唸大學,其他的弟妹們都還在國中就讀。很幸運的,我的父母都很開明,物質生活也一直很充裕。
    Since I was a kindergarten student, I have enjoyed singing and dancing very much. Usually, I volunteered to perform in front of the class. I remembered then, I liked to watch variety shows, and that's how I learned to sing popular songs. Those singers and actors who perform in TV programs were my idols. Every time we held the birthday celebration parties for my grandparents, it was I who had to imitate the singers in front of the relatives to amuse everybody. That was the first time I felt entertaining people is such a great enjoyment.
    在還是幼稚園的學生時,我就非常喜愛唱歌跟跳舞,我常常自願在班上表演。記得那時我喜歡看綜藝節目,還學會唱流行歌曲,那些在電視上表演的歌星、演員都是我的偶像。每次我們幫爺爺、奶奶舉辦生會時,我都要在親戚面前模仿歌星來逗大家開心。那是我第一次覺得帶給別人娛樂是一件很愉快的事。
    Throughout my school years, I have been an ordinary student on study, but have excellent performances on school activities. Speech, painting, singing contests are altogether my battlefield and the place for me to win my honors. Besides, I have a wide range of hobbies. I enjoy reading novels, seeing movies, swimming, mountain hiking, roller-skating and traveling overseas. Also, I join the badminton and drama clubs. I spend most of my time in the drama club after school, for each of our club members has to undertake the role of both the actors and the staff. There is so much work to do before a play is ready and all of our club members have to contribute ourselves to what we are good at. While working with those vigorous and creative fellows, I never feel tired or bored.
    求學過程中,我的學業成績平平,在各種活動卻有很優秀的表現。演講、繪畫、歌唱比賽是我贏得榮譽的戰場。除此之外,我的興趣很廣泛,例如:讀小說、看電影、游泳、爬山、滑直排輪和海外旅遊都是我喜愛的活動。同時我也參加了羽球社和話劇社,放學後大部份的時間我都待在話劇社裡,因為社團裡的每個成員都要同時擔任幕前及幕後的工作。要製作出一部話劇有許多工作要做,每個社員都必須貢獻自己最拿手的才能。跟這群精力充沛又充滿創造力的同伴工作,永遠不會疲倦或是感到無聊。
    This summer, my drama club had produced a play called “Aladdin” as our graduation ceremony show. I played Aladdin's mother, a comic role in the play with greedy and sarcastic characteristics. Because it is a musical, all the performers had to sing and dance at the same time. And thanks to two professional teachers who volunteered to instruct us, we even did the chorus during the play which was a quartet with fantastic dancing. During the holidays we came to school doing rehearsals and made costumes and props. We did the play very successfully and that was really a wonderful experience. I was so enchanted by this creative stage world that I started to consider seriously whether this is a dream for me to pursue. My parents told me to do what I want but not what I am expected to and this is why I decided to apply for the drama department.
    今年夏天,我們話劇社製作了一部舞台劇「阿拉丁」做為畢業公演。我飾演阿拉丁的媽媽,那是一個貪心又世故的丑角。因為這是一部音樂劇,所有演員在演出時都要邊唱邊跳。幸好有兩位專業的老師自願擔任我們的指導。假日的時侯,我們到學校來綵排還有製作服裝及道具。我們的演出非常成功,那真是一次很棒的經驗。我深深地為這個富有創造力的舞台世界所著迷,因而我開始認真的考慮到這底是不是我可以追逐的夢。父母親告訴我,要做自己想做的,而不是別人期望你做的。這就是為什麼我來應試戲劇系。
    I want to become a stage actress, just like other companions who have the same ideal. To me, a play can not only offer people entertainment, but also, most of the time, provide people with a different point of view toward lives. Compared with those who come from a professional school with fully trained skills, maybe I am far too idealistic and naïve. I know nothing is easy and I think being a drama department student would be a big challenge. I learned a line from my English teacher, which is “Not until you give it a try will you not know the result.” I got passion and expectation to myself, and wish you would give me an opportunity to make my dream come true.
    我想跟其他有同樣理想的同伴一樣,成為一個舞台劇演員。對我來說,戲劇不只是提供人們娛樂,而且,很多時侯,還能提供人們對人生不同的看法。跟來自專業學校、有著完整訓練的學生比起來,我或許太天真或理想化。我知道沒有什麼事是簡單的,而且我認為成為一個戲劇系的學生將會是一挑戰。英文老師教過我們一個句子 「只有去嚐試之後才會知道結果是什麼」。我有熱情,對自己充滿期許,希望您能給我一個實現夢想的機會。
本文參考至
http://www.cjshs.tn.edu.tw/UploadImgFile/2010-3-9-20-41-3-119.doc

英文自傳
  對於求職人而言,撰寫履歷一直是讓人非常頭大的一件事,因為一份履歷的好壞往往直接影響了求職的成功與否,而時下失業率攀升,造成了僧多粥少的狀況,如何讓自己的履歷在眾多求職者中脫穎而出?這可就是要靠寫履歷表的功力了!更別說是英文自傳了!

要製作一份完整又能令主考官印象深刻的履歷表其實很簡單,只要記住三大要點:內容要切重要點、格式要簡潔大方、要慎選照片。

以下提供英文自傳範例,參考一下吧!

英文自傳自傳範例7:                                                   
Autobiography

My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.
  In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.
  My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.

英文自傳自傳範例8:                                                     
Autobiography
  I am . I was born in . I graduate from senior high school and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. That’s why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English.
  In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.
  I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.

英文自傳自傳範例9:

My name is . There are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistry teacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother, he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.
  I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.
  I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.

英文自傳自傳範例10:

My name is . I am from . There are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in English. My brother is an elementary school student. He is 8 years old.
  Because of my father, I love surfing the Internet very much. I play the on-line game for about 2 hours every day. I wish I could be a computer program designer in the future. And that is why I am applying for the electronics program in your school.

英文自傳自傳範例11:                                                         
Autobiography
  From a middle class family, I was born in Hsin Ying, Tainan on October 10th, 1965. My father is a civil official at Tainan City Government. My mother is a house wife good at cooking. Although I am the only child of my parents, I am by no mans a spoiled one. On the contrary, I have been expected to be a successful man with advanced education. I study hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, journalism is my favorite; whenever reading, my heart is filled with great joy and interesting.
  “Being good is must; successful, however, is plus.” Father adopts the idea of his father. Especially in military service, I realized it more precisely. People said: Military service makes a boy to man, I agree that.
  I realized the importance of English and began to study diligently when I was eighteen. I did not start in my early age, but I hope that I could pass the test of General English Proficiency Test. And this is my best wish at the moment.

英文自傳自傳範例12:
  After completing my military service, I have been looking for a challenging goal for me to achieve. And I found that the Intermediate of General English Proficiency Test fits my new achievement properly.
I graduated from Taipei Commercial Junior College, majored in business administration. Instead of spending much time in playing, I devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life. By the way, I learned a lot from Mr. Wang, the professor of my business class. He is my good friend till now an often gives some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion.
  My father is, in the same way, a good consultant to me. As he said: I am in poor education, little for you; to clarify, what he have given is far beyond his words, I do think so. I was born in a country of Ping Tung Country, farming is our career of generations. There are four people in my family, Mother is housewife and my brother is a student of an Agriculture College.
  I am optimistic and active, and I am confident that I can pass the test. Thank you for your precious to read my autobiography.

英文自傳自傳範例13:                                         

I was born and raised in Maioli City. Having a good temper, I am easy to get along with. Being responsible, I always ask myself to run for better. There are five members in my family. Both of my parents are retired. One of my elder brothers takes charge of import and export business in ASUS company. The other is a computer-science author.   

It’s fortunate for me on the road of learning. In school days, I learned what I should learn. That really helped me while doing research in graduate school. My professor, Kim, taught me no matter how complicated the work was, I could find the key through the basic theory. In these two years, I started from basic mechanics. Then, our lab-team research and design a largest flat-loudspeaker all over the world. At last, I got a case of analyzing vibration behaviors of a cone-type loudspeaker from a company. That became my graduate thesis. Upon the above, I combined the theory, experiments, and life together. I grew up, and I knew I got what I want. The R&D work would be my future occupation. Thanks, my teacher.
      Starting from two roommates in mems’ lab, I got some information about mems. I began to be interested in the micro-world. With taking some courses about semi-conductor and reading some books about mems, I got some about this field. I know I do like to learn this kind of knowledge and skills. I know the micro-mechanics system will be the next star in the future.
      A smooth and stable life is the one I beg. It’s almost impossible for me to strive for fame and wealth. Besides, I am filled with ambition to be a good researcher. That’s why I choose this job. I think this job and its circumstance can give me what I want. I wish I could join your team. I will do my best to contribute myself here.

中文自傳

範例一

自小出生在一個小康家庭,父母從事小本自營生意,雖然不至於富裕但也讓家中小孩的物質生活不餘匱乏,父母親除了重視言教外亦重視身教之養成,日常生活中常灌輸我們飲水思源的觀念及培養獨立自主的思考,自小便根深在我的心靈裡,成為日後人格發展的一個重要的基礎,也因此我們家裡的小孩相較於同齡孩子獨立而早熟,雖身為家中么兒,但卻沒有一絲驕縱,在經濟方面也較早獨立,自學生時代開始便有大大小小的工讀經驗,在社會歷練上尚稱豐富。  

我於民國八十三年七月中旬入伍,於土城後勤學校結訓後分發至OO地區海岸巡防司令部受銜接訓,十二月至基層擔任分隊哨哨長。在這期間我深深體會到部隊任務日夜顛倒作習的辛勞,而身為幹部的我更無時無刻要求自己務必以身作則,帶領弟兄完成各項任務,與弟兄同甘苦共患難才是領導統御的最佳具體作為。退伍後我的第一份工作是在XX資訊科技公司研發處的網際網路組擔任軟體工程師一職,期間曾陸續完成個人用戶網頁與CGI服務程式系統之設計,以及多項客戶專案系統之開發。

XXX公司提供一個相當優渥與完善的環境讓我能在UNIX與CGI程式技術上獲得相當多的成長。一方面我也常思考當前社會的種種病態,認為唯有從教育著手,才是解決當前社會亂象的根本辦法,因此也常自我期許,將來一定要好好教育自己的下一代,並用心的對我們的社會盡一份心力。我希望今後能繼續在網際網路這個領域中不斷的學習、付出,並能夠朝專業的企劃經理人與專案主管等目標努力。  

範例二

我出生於民國70年花蓮縣秀峰鎮附近的一個小村落,家中有四個成員,家父於OO有限公司擔任工程師,母親照料家務,弟弟則就讀於中山大學企管系,全家四口和樂幸福。自幼父母以民主溝通之方式教育我,讓我在關懷、安康的環境下成長,培養我獨立自主、積極主動、負責之生活態度。為人誠懇、做事細心負責、善溝通及團隊合作、喜廣結善緣、樂於接受挑戰及壓力,身體健康狀況良好,無不良嗜好。  

在學期間,雖非名列前茅,但一直保持中上程度。在工作方面,不論是工讀、兼職或全職的工作,所見及所學的,讓我成長了不少,尤其是待人接物之道,也從幾份工作中更清楚自己未來的方向。尤其要感謝前一份工作的主管給予我在公司學習的機會,以及其他同仁們的照顧,使我學習到許多寶貴的經驗,因此我相信今後不論所擔任的職務性質為何,我都能努力學習,尤其更相信只要團隊合作,一定解決得了任何的問題,並且順利完成任務。  

不論是平常和朋友相處,或是學校的團體活動時,我常扮演著一個協調者的角色。我對自己感興趣的工作總是積極投入,一旦決定參與任何事務,一定會盡全力配合負責到底。從許多社團活動以及兼職的工作經驗中,我也發現一起合作的人對我的影響很大。所以,我學會了如何和不同個性的人相處,了解這個世界是由形形色色的人所組成,也因此更有樂趣且較偏好具有挑戰性且能和人接觸的工作。這也就是在畢業後即進入百貨業工作的原因,而XX公司則是當時的第一志願,它所注重精緻貼心的內涵及人性化的服務,是台灣百貨業乃至於其他服務、製造業的標竿。在這一年裡,敏銳的觀察力讓我能細心入微的去體認客人的需要,並善用「想在客人前面」這個服務理念,建立維持與顧客之間的關係。第二份工作則讓我更進一步的瞭解一個公司在日趨電腦化的趨勢下,要如何更有效的運作及合理化流程,電子商務雖已不是遙遠的夢想但亦不可能是一蹴可幾的事。在參與改造的過程中,部門與部門間、上司及屬下間,要如何做到最有效的溝通,是這個工作最大的挑戰。因此,如何去觀察別人,包括個人與企業甚至是產業,分析各種行為背後的思考邏輯與原因,是在過去對自己所做的最多訓練,我也確實從中獲得許多。  

對未來的生涯規劃方面,目前我最渴望的就是接受更大的挑戰,獲得更多元化的實務經驗,因為如果沒有實際的去嘗試、真的放手去做,將永遠都只是在紙上談兵,不了解市場真正需要的東西。而我最終的職業規劃目標,是成為一個專業的經理人,培養自己專業與能力,提供最具效能且兼顧效率的經營管理,完成公司的經營目標。  

範例三

我從小在眷村長大,父親是職業軍人,母親為家管,還有一個弟弟就讀國中,家中經濟狀況普通,家人彼此相處極為融洽。由於父母的管教方式,個性上還算獨立自主,也很隨和容易與人相處,平常喜歡跑步及球類運動,或利用假日和好友到郊外踏青,所以人緣還算不錯。

由於家中環境並不富裕,因此我在學校期間即利用課餘時間打工以減輕家中負擔,也藉此增加工作經驗。因曾擔任過客服人員,從工作中訓練了自已面對各種不同客戶的要求及應對進退的方法。另外我認為責任心是最重要的,從小到大父母給了我這樣的觀念,也因為責任心促使我不斷成長和學習。無論是那一種工作最重要的還是對工作的熱誠及責任感和一顆肯學習心,所以當同學們在對踏入社會感到徬徨時,我卻是滿懷期待地準備迎接挑戰了,所以我若能有幸進入貴公司,必會全力以赴扮演好自已的角色。  

不論是平常和朋友相處,或是學校的團體活動時,我常扮演著一個協調者的角色。我對自己感興趣的工作總是積極投入,一旦決定參與任何事務,一定會盡全力配合負責到底。從許多社團活動以及兼職的工作經驗中,我也發現一起合作的人對我的影響很大。所以,我學會了如何和不同個性的人相處,了解這個世界是由形形色色的人所組成,也因此更有樂趣且較偏好具有挑戰性且能和人接觸的工作。這也就是在畢業後即進入百貨業工作的原因,而XX公司則是當時的第一志願,它所注重精緻貼心的內涵及人性化的服務,是台灣百貨業乃至於其他服務、製造業的標竿。在這一年裡,敏銳的觀察力讓我能細心入微的去體認客人的需要,並善用「想在客人前面」這個服務理念,建立維持與顧客之間的關係。第二份工作則讓我更進一步的瞭解一個公司在日趨電腦化的趨勢下,要如何更有效的運作及合理化流程,電子商務雖已不是遙遠的夢想但亦不可能是一蹴可幾的事。在參與改造的過程中,部門與部門間、上司及屬下間,要如何做到最有效的溝通,是這個工作最大的挑戰。因此,如何去觀察別人,包括個人與企業甚至是產業,分析各種行為背後的思考邏輯與原因,是在過去對自己所做的最多訓練,我也確實從中獲得許多。  

我覺得自己個性上的優點就是,樂觀進取、協調溝通能力佳。樂觀的個性使我遇到挫折可以馬上站起來,凡事認真聽別人講話,清楚了解對方想表達的意思,使我較有親和力,並能圓滿的化解衝突。我期望未來在工作上,能讓自己的專長充分發揮,尤其是電腦應用方面,並相信自己的執著與努力,必定能不斷成長、突破,也期待在未來的兩三年之內,能夠在軟體開發的領域上有所成就,並對台灣的資訊科技產業有所貢獻。  

以上參考轉載至:
http://way.mksh.phc.edu.tw/mk1026/%E7%AF%84%E4%BE%8B%E4%B8%80(%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87%E8%87%AA%E5%82%B3).doc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
以下轉載至陳智鴻 Andrew Chen(國立中山大學外文系教授)
How to Compose an Outstanding Autobiography
and Self-Introduction
如何呈現一份出色的英文自傳與自我介紹
陳智鴻 Andrew Chen(國立中山大學外文系教授)
1. 前言
* 營造第一印象
A. Question 1: What would you like your reader to know about you
B. Question 2: How can you convey your earnestness and knowledge
自傳內容要呈現兩個特點才算成功,一是清楚描述出自己的才能和專長,二是讓主考官可以知道自己為何要參加該系甄選。  
  譬如高中參加過科學競賽得獎及平常也喜歡閱讀科學方面書籍,就非常適合參加理工科系甄選入學。考生可在自傳裡描寫參加科學競賽中的特別感觸,很容易感動人。還要描述,為了甄選進入某校系,高中時做了哪些準備等,或性向測驗評估自己適合讀該系,也是有力佐證。
  另外,自傳使用的文字要具體,不可太抽象,多舉例說明,而且要使人印象深刻,常引用名言、善用對比、引述故事等。
2. 英文自傳應包含的內容要點
* The Basic Elements of an Autobiography
A. Personal Background: Origin and family etc.
B. Personality
C. School Life: Study and Extracurricular Activities
D. Personal Accomplishment
E. The reason why you choose the major
F. Hobbies, Interests and Talents
G. Life Philosophy
H. Future Plans: Expectations and Aspirations
I. Experiences
3. 注意事項
* Tip
A. Use fine quality stationary
B. Keep it neat, clean, short, simple but clear: the KISS rule
C. Choose a top-quality printer to print your resume. Try not to send photocopies of your resume or cover letter
D. Find a second reader to give you some ideas or correct your grammar or context
4. 範例寫作參考
一:
My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.
In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.
My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.
二:
I am ________. I was born in ________. I graduate from ________ senior high school and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. That’s why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English.
In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.
I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.
三:
My name is ________. There are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistry teacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother; he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.
I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.
I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.

四:
My name is ________. I am from ________. There are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in English. My brother is an elementary school student. He is 8 years old.
Because of my father, I love surfing the Internet very much. I play the on-line game for about 2 hours every day. I wish I could be a computer program designer in the future. And that is why I am applying for the electronics program in your school.
五:
From a middle class family, I was born in Hsin Ying, Tainan on October 10th, 1985. My father is a civil official at Tainan City Government. My mother is a house wife good at cooking. Although I am the only child of my parents, I am by no mans a spoiled one. On the contrary, I have been expected to be a successful man with advanced education. I study hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, journalism is my favorite; whenever reading, my heart is filled with great joy and interesting.
“Being good is must; successful, however, is plus.” Father adopts the idea of his father. Especially in military service, I realized it more precisely. People said: Military service makes a boy to man, I agree that.
I realized the importance of English and began to study diligently when I was eighteen. I did not start in my early age, but I hope that I could pass the test of General English Proficiency Test. And this is my best wish at the moment.
5. 英文自我介紹與面試的要點
有關於英文面談,實在是有別於中文面談,事實上,技專校院入學英文面談教授所要求的,並不是要你英文相當好,而是你聽得懂基本的英文對話。
A. Yourself (關於你自己)
.My name is    .
 .I am   Lin-chuan Wang  .
 .My English name is   Michael  .
 .I .am      years old.
.l I was born in 1980 in     . (台中、台北…)
 .I am a     girl (or boy).
 空格內建議可使用如下: active, outgoing, easygoing, ambitious,
 creative, quiet, gentle, faithful, highly motivated.
B. Your family background or childhood (家庭背景或童年)
 .There are      people (members) in my family.
 .I was brought up in a happy family / warm big family.
 .My father is a           and my mother is a            .  
 空格內建議可使用如下:職業
worker, farmer, business man, engineer, teacher, doctor,
 housewife, housekeeper, home maker, career woman, business woman
  .They (My parents) are very   liberal  .
 空格內建議可使用如下:
 conservative, open-minded, traditional, responsible.
 .I have         younger / older sister(s) 或brother(s)
C. Your hobbies (興趣)
 .I like reading and swimming. 其他建議如下:mountain-climbing, hiking,
  playing the piano, playing basketball and ball games, etc.
D. Your school life (學校生活)
 .I graduated from        .
 .My major was accounting. 其他建議如下:
mechanical engineering, chemistry, business, business management, international
  trade, foreign language, medicine etc
E. Your wish in the near future (近期的希望與目標)
 .I hope to be your student.
 .I hope I can enter your department.
F. You ambition and aspiration (理想抱負)
 .I wish to be a              .
 .My ambition is to be a              . 填空建議如下:
an excellent teacher, an enterpriser, a qualified accountant, a best interpreter,
  an English-speaking guide etc
G. 結語
  .Thank you for your listening
  .Thank you for your time.
    (以上兩句可選其中之一發揮即可!! )
   I hope to see you again soon.
以上是同學務必先準備,很簡單吧!不須文謅謅的用詞遣字,你需要的是Spoken English(口語英文),而不是Written English(寫作英文)。

6. 技巧與Q&A實例
在聽主考官所問的問題時,抓key word (關鍵字),例如:how, what, when, where…
等疑問詞。
 a. 技巧1:為了避免停頓過久,因你聽不大懂對方的問題時,可能
 會有楞住的尷尬,所以不妨學一些英文的口頭語,像"well…, let me
 think about it."或是"well, let me see",利用這一個口頭語的時間再把對方
 的問題重新思考,對方會覺得你很自然,不會覺得你的聽力不好而停頓過久。

b. 技巧2:聽力不好的補救方法,是當對方問完他的問題時,不妨
 重覆對方的問題,例如對方問:"What's your favorite TV program?"你
 可以重覆"TV program?" 或者你可以說"you mean TV program",然後
 對方會說"Yes",此時已增加了十秒鐘以上讓你去思考"TV program"
 的中文意思。
When you were at school, were you totally involved in any activities?
你仍是學生時,是否熱心參予活動?
Yes, I think the school time is the best time to go out to see the world and become independent. So I often traveled during the holidays. Meanwhile I worked as to get some money to support myself for traveling and to save some money for my tuition fee. By these means, I obtained a lot of useful experience. This surely is helpful to my future work. I was selected as a member of our school baseball team, and I spent almost all my leisure time in training and taking part in matches. Although the training was really hard, it strengthened my will and I've benefited a lot from it.
是的。我認為求學階段是到外面世界和培養獨立能力的最佳時期。因此我在假期常常旅遊,同時我也做兼職,用作旅遊和求學時的生活費。通過這些途徑,我獲得了許有益的經驗。這當然對我未來的工作有幫肋。我曾被選為學校籃球隊隊員,我幾乎把全部課餘時間都用在訓練及參加各種比賽上。儘管訓練的確艱苦,但磨練了意志,我從中得益良多。
Would you say that you are more outgoing or more reserved type? 你覺得你的個性是傾於外向,還是內向?
Well, I think I'm very outgoing by nature. I like being with people and working with them.
我的個性是很外向開朗的。我喜歡跟人打交道,與人合作共事。
Would you talk about your strength and weakness?   可以談一談你的優點和缺點嗎?
Well, I'm a very passionate person and patient as well. I can take difficult jobs that bother other people and work at them slowly until they get done. Sometimes, I may look dull. But when you get to know me better, you'll see that I'm pretty quiet in fact. One of my weaknesses is that I'm not good talking in front of people. I need to work on that.
我很熱忱也佷有耐性。能承擔那些嫌麻煩而畏懼的工作,並能耐心地將其完成。我有時看起來挺木訥。一旦你深入了解我後,你會發現其實很文靜。我最大的缺點,是不善言談。我必須加強這方面的自我鍛煉。
Please tell me something about yourself? 請介紹一下你自己好嗎?
I'm Colin Hsu and I come from Kaohsiung. I was born in 1985, November 10th. I graduated from McGill High School in June. I majored in Music. I am very interested in classical music and new things. On the personal side, I think I'm very frank and have a strong sense of responsibility. Thank you.
我叫徐考林,來自高雄,出生於一九八五年十一月十日。我今年六月畢業於麥基爾高中,主修音樂。我喜愛古典音樂和新事物。性格方面,我覺得自己是一個坦誠和富有強烈責任感的人,謝謝。
HOW TO WRITE AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY
When writing an autobiography, you focus on three major things: who you are in life, what life means to you and what your outlook on the future is.
"Autobiographies have been written since A.D. 400 when an early Christian leader, Saint Augustine, wrote his." An autobiography is information about one's own life written by that one person. In it, it tells what that person's life is all about. When writing your own autobiography, use interesting facts to explain as much about yourself as you can.
The first thing you do when writing an autobiography is start off with a lot of facts about your life; for example, when and where you were born, where you live (city and state), where you go to school and who you live with. You have to give a lot of information so your reader can clearly understand what is going on. Once you have written this introduction, you are ready to start your first paragraph of the autobiography.
Who you are in life?
The best way to start an autobiography is to state your name. When you are writing this paragraph, you usually explain the type of person you are; use facts about yourself such as: have you won any awards? What types of awards have you won? Did you finish school? Do you plan on going to college?
What life means to you?
This is now your second paragraph. In this paragraph you should state how you see life--what does life mean to you. Are you happy or sad? Do you have a lot of friends or just a few? How do you make your school days go by? Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? What are your favorite places to go on dates? How long have you been dating? If you are involved in a relationship, do you think it will last forever?
What is your outlook on the future?
In this paragraph you should explain what you think the future will be like. Pick a year and explain how it will be but explain it through your eyes. Where will you be? How will you be living? Will you be married? Will there be any kids? Who will you be married to? What is he/she like? How long will you have been together?
Conclusion
The conclusion is the last paragraph of your autobiography and an important one, too. In the conclusion you usually try to re-word the introduction and add some type of closure to bring the whole autobiography together.

英文自傳 範例(一)
I am Lin. Sophia is my English name. I am 18 years old, studying in a public girls’ high school. I come from a very happy middle class family. My father works in a bank and my mother works in a bookstore. I am not the so-called spoiled child. My parents make very sure of that by training me to be independent.
Throughout my academic career I have not only gotten good grades but also been very active on sport field and have involved in various societies. I play volleyball and enjoy the team spirit we have. I have joined the drama club and participated in many English speech contests. I really enjoy participating in school activities. I not only made many friends, but also gained many different valuable experiences.
I have been the class English tutor for almost three years. I like to discuss and share the experience of learning English with people a lot. We often read “China Post” and ”Time Magazine” and discuss the content, the word usage and practice speaking English by discussing the articles we have read. At the beginning we found it was quiet hard because we could rarely understand the content but we encouraged each other not to give up. Gradually we had made improvement, we were so excited by it that the group discussion of English books and magazines became one of the most enjoyable things for us every week. I have won the first prize of school English speech contest in second year of high school and many of my English speech contests in my second year of high school and many of my English articles were put on “Students Post.”
My fondness for English is developed from my childhood. It’s lonely to be the only child. I had no one to play with when I was a kid. My mom knew this so she took me with her all the time. Hence bookstores became my playground and books have been my playmates since I was young. My mom would show me those fancy books with cute illustrations on it. Firstly I was drawn by the pictures and then I was curious about these strange symbols called words. That was my first contact with English. As I was interested what those symbol meant, my parents taught me a bit. As they felt that I was eager to learn, they found me an English tutor. Thanks to my parents got the advantage of learning English by starting it at really early age.
My interest in English brought me to the world of English literature. I have been enchanted by this creative world since then, so I decide to major in English literature. My aim is to explore the world of literature and the world of great writers, to open my eyes and cultivate my mind through this great world of literature.
Besides English literature, I also have a wide range of hobbies. I love reading, Writing, music and movies. I have my active side as well, I enjoy swimming, hiking, raveling and going to the nature a lot. I believe we must have balance in our lives, As to my personality. I am creative, optimistic, determined, willing to help others and down to earth.
I want to be one of the literature students who have the privilege of studying great writers’ work and exploring their inner world, their outlook of life and their role as learned scholars and their influence on the world. I can also do little contribution to awaking the awareness of culture and literature in our society since its importance has been neglected by us.

英文自傳 範例(二)
My name is Fang. I am now 17 years old. I have an English name called Matthew. I am studying in a private high school. There are five people in my family officer and my mother is a housewife. Both of my younger brother and sister are studying in junior high school. You might think that my family is a traditional and stern one because of my father. However, it’s the opposite. My father is an open-minded person full of sense of humor. I must say I am lucky to have such a happy family.
My father certainly have great influence on me, I always look up to him. His passion and dedication to his job and family are the best things us. He never forces us to do anything we don’t like. He gives us freedom of choice. That’s why I can join so many school activities and have the chance to develop my hobbies.
I have been very active. I am one of the computer freaks who just can’t take my eyes away from the computer screen. My friends know I am good in computer, so as their computers have troubles, they would come to me. I am also a picture in school baseball team. Our team has won many, many matches thus we gained an honorable title of ”unbeatable” team “I believe this is resulted from our constant practice, hard work and our strong team spirit.
Although computer and baseball take up most of my leisure time, I manage to use some spare time to play electronic guitar in a band. I use computer to make a lot of our songs into MIDI flies and send them forward to many friends. My friends love them and think it’s awesome. To be able to combine my knowledge of computer and music is my proudest thing. Don’t get me wrong. I didn’t neglect my study. Unless my grades in school is OK, otherwise my parents won’t let me go all these.
I have been interested in computer since I was an elementary school student. That was the time Father had this big computer on his desk. Every time I was father’s absorbed face while using the computer, I developed this kind of admiration to it. I said to myself “I want to be like that one day.”
I liked to play around with my dad’s computer. One day I accidentally deleted one of my dad’s important files, I was very scared that my father would be furious with me. However it was not the case, my father gave me a gift instead of punishment. I was so surprised. Guess what? Yes, I got anew computer. Ever since then I have been addicted to computers, especially after the emerging of the Internet. Surfing the net has been one of my greatest hobbies.
The e-Commerce has changed our traditional form of life style. Take myself for example: I keep in touch with my friends through e-mail: I send my greetings through e-card; I buy books from e-book; I shop from many websites and I search information from the search engines.
Not to mention the importance of the e-era has brought most powerful reform to the business world banks and stock markets do transaction through the net, business direct transaction through the net, he space and time limitation no longer exist. I am fascinated to the new change and eager to take part in it. So I have decided to study in Computer and Information Science. I want to be a professional computer programmer who creates and designs the software to meet the needs of people in e-ear.

英文自傳 範例(三)
I am Toa. My English name is Angela. I am 17 years old. I am from Taipei First Girls’ High School. I come from a well-to-do family. My mother passed away when I was in my first junior high year. My father is a computer engineer who remarried again three years ago. My grandparents live with us as well. My family manages to get along pretty well.
Throughout my school years, my academic results have always been pretty good expected in second half of first year and first half of the second year, because my mother’s death was such an anguish to me. It took me more than a year to get better. My father was afraid that I would turn bad after that. So he encouraged me to join many extra-curriculum activities. He sent me to piano class, ballet class and art class.
His purpose was to see that through music and art, I would find a way to let my pain go so that my heart would be comforted and my pain would ease away. I am very grateful to my father’s caring and thoughtful consideration. Since then music has been my spiritual guide, gradually becoming my most intimate companion.
In my high school years, I have taken any chance to participate in school activities. I join the chorus and jazz club, and participate in plenty of contests and performing for many occasions. We have won many contests and had been invited by city mayor to perform in the city hall. I am also the, member of art club, I enjoy sketch and painting very much.
Every time when I have chance I would go to Music Theater to listen to symphony and orchestra performance. There’s not once I would not be moved by the music. I really admire those musicians’ talent, passion and dedication to music. I wish one day I would be able to become one of them, performing on the stage and touring around the world. That’s my passion and expectation to myself, wish you would give me a chance to fulfill it.

英文自傳 範例(四)
I am Mark Huang, a second-year senior high school student. I am seventeen-year-old. I am from a well-to-do family. I am the eldest child of three. My father and mother run a trading company; my younger sister is in junior high school and our baby brother goes to elementary school. Since I am the eldest child, it makes me an independent, responsible and mature person.
I have great interests in computer. I have played with computer for almost seven years. My computer skill is superb. My friends always come to me for their computer problems.
I know how to set up a website and make flash animations. Currently I have my own website sharing my habits and interests with people around the world. My website is mainly about topics of computer, basketball and movies. I also make lots of funny flash cartoons on basketball.
I have met many web friends from many countries. We exchange information, ideas, school lives and academic problems. We have to communicate with one another in English, thus after these years of practicing English, it certainly helps me a lot in English and I become the top student in English course. Not to mention I am already the No.1 student in computer field.
In order to prepare myself for the E-era and be able to apple my interest and specialty into the workplace, I decide to major in computer science to enhance my computer skill and knowledge and learn how to design programs that will bring people efficiency and convenience in the 21st century.
With my computer and English ability, I am confident in myself to do well in computer field. Wish you could give me a chance to prove it. I am eager to be one of programmer who helps our society to do development and research on information and technology in this cutting edge.

英文自傳 範例(五)
My name is Yang. I am 17 years old. My English name is Wendy. There are seven people in my family, and I am the second child among five. My father is the undertaker of a factory and my mother is a housewife. My sister is a university student, while my younger sisters and brothers are junior high school students. Luckily, I have a happy family with open-minded parents and have a life with affluent materials.
Since I was a kindergarten student, I enjoyed singing and dancing very much. Usually, I volunteered to perform in front of the class. I remember then, I liked to watch variety shows, and that’s how I learned to sing popular songs. Those singers and actors who perform in TV programs are my idols. Every time we hold the birthday celebration for my grandparents, it is me who have to imitate the singers in front of the relatives to amuse them. I felt entertaining people is such a great enjoyment.
Throughout my school time, I have been a regular student in study, but have excellent performance on various activities. Speech, painting, singing contests are my battlefield and the place for me to win my honor. Besides, I have wide range of hobbies. I enjoy reading novels, seeing movies, swimming, mountain hiking, roller-staking and overseas traveling. Also I join the badminton and drama clubs. I spend most of my time in the drama club after school, for every one of our club members has to undertake the role of both the performer and the staff. There are so many works to be done before a play is ready and all of our club members have to contribute ourselves what we are good at. While working with those vigorous and creative fellows I never feel tired or bored.
This summer, my drama club produces a play called ”Aladdin” as our graduation ceremony show. I played Aladdin’s mother, a comic role in the play with greedy and sarcastic characteristics. Because it was a musical, all the actors had to sing and dance at the same time. And thanks to the professional teachers who volunteered to instruct us, we even did the chorus during the play, which was a quartet with fantastic dancing. During the holidays we came to school doing rehearsals and made the costume and by this creative stage world that I stared to think very seriously that whether it was a dream for me to pursuit. My parents tell me to do what I want but not what I am expected to and this is why I decided to apply myself to the drama department.
I want to become a stage actress as other companies who have the same ideal.
To me, a play not only can offer people entertainment, but also in many times, it can provide people a different point of view toward lives. Compare to those with full trained skill, who come from a professional school, maybe I am far too idealistic and naive. I know nothing is easy and I think to be a drama department student would be a big challenge. I have learned a line from my English teacher that is, ”Not until you give it a try will you know the result.” I got passion and expectation to myself, wish you would give me a opportunity to make my dream come true.

英文自傳 範例(六)甄選校系:台灣師範大學英語系
Growing Background
I am a happy girl and have a democratic family. My father is a public servant, who has led me into the wide information world of computer. My mother is an art teacher in elementary school, who nfluences me on art appreciation through appreciating many art works. Besides, I have a smart, progressive younger brother. We can exchange our knowledge, ideas and feelings with each other.
In my childhood, I studied in elementary school which my mother teaches in . My mother enjoys learning and is independent, so she has taught me to be independent in a planned way since I was a child. That includes the ability of thinking and planning on my own. I was always trained to be independent of her.
For example, I had to walk to and from school and prepare my necessity of my studies. According to my age and ability, she let me learn to handle lots of things in daily life on my own . Thanks to the process of learning and growing up , now I have good ability in many respects. Therefore, I am deeply
influenced by the style of a good teacher like my mother. I think that being a good teacher and helping all kinds of students is my ambition worth devoting myself to.
After approaching English, I felt interested in it. In addition, my first English teacher taught me in an active way and encouraged me very much. His deep expectation increased my interest in English and enhanced my determination to learn English better. Then, throughout the English courses in junior and
senior high school, I gradually go into the wonderful word of English with voluntary learning and develop great interest in it.
Hobbies & Special Talents
In order to cultivate graceful character and a good hobby at leisure time, mom sent me to learn calligraphy. Surrounded by the fragrance of Chinese ink, I learned to imitate the model. My teacher and classmates thought that my handwriting was good, so I was often selected to join calligraphy contests. It could not only gain honor for my class but also approve my ability. Most important of all, I could improve my writing by taking part in these contests and learn from each other's works. As being a senior high school student, I am busy with my studies. But as long as I have leisure time, I cannot help but wield my writing brush and write some characters, then enjoying myself in the peaceful world.
Listening to English songs is also one of my favorite hobbies. I love classical elegant old songs or popular music. Due to this kind of interest and enthusiasm, I practice singing and, on the other hand, I learn vocabulary from English songs. This does kill two birds with one stone and I enjoy it very
much. It is really a special and wonderful way for me to pick up English.
In sports, I like badminton and swimming. They freshen up my mind and body. It is my belief that having good health is the source of success in everything.In addition, I like the appreciation of literature and art when I have free time. Also, I like to do some extracurricular reading. Various books and pictures can beautify my mind and make my life full of happiness and myself informative.
Characteristics
Stability—I will judge my plans and put them into practice by considering them well in advance. For example, I have prepared for the Recommendation College Entrance Examination spontaneously since I was in the first grade in senior high school. I have tried my best to improve my English ability and performed better in academic subjects to correspond to the qualifications that it requires.
Optimism—When I notice my classmates depressed and discouraged, I always play the role of listening to and sharing sorrow with them. I hope to keep them company and help them out of depression.
Sparing no efforts─In order to enter the university I dream of and my favorite department, I spend much time and devote energy on enriching my ability. I hope I can be affirmed by professors and then go to the English department of National Taiwan Normal University and carry out the first step of my plans for career.
Ideals & Plans
If I could study in National Taiwan Normal University , I would make every effort to study about the courses of literature, translation and teaching skills of English to root my good ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing. After graduation, I would like to be a good English teacher or an outstanding translator. In addition, I hope to study further to improve myself on end. I believe that teaching and learning promote and enhance each other, so I would inform myself of the news and the trends of the age at any moment to offer my students the best, rapidest latest, and most correct information.
Normal University is the cradle of good teachers, so I make up my mind to enter myself for the examination of National Taiwan Normal University . I wholeheartedly look forward to the instruction and the cultivation of the professors and then I can join the ranks of English teaching and fulfill my
ideal of being a good English teacher, stepping on my wonderful and important step of my life. National Taiwan Normal University is my expecting next mother school in the plans of my career.

英文自傳 範例(七)
I was born on a warm, sunny day in June in Sarasota, Florida. I still live in Sarasota, Florida, and I go to school at Booker High School. I live with my mom,Kate; my brother, Jake; and my Aunt Molly. When I was born, my bother was fifteen-months-old and hid under the table from me. Jake is a sweet kid and he would do anything for me, but like all brothers and sisters we fight like cats and dogs. Sometimes when no one was around, Jake would come up to me and bite my toes for no reason. I still love him but only because he is my brother.
Who I am in life.
My name is Sally Friday. I started school when I was six-years-old. I went to kindergarten through fifth grade at Booker Elementary and while I was there, I won an award for perfect attendance. I also won an award for honor roll all four terms. Then I attended Booker Middle School, and there I also won a couple of awards: one for perfect attendance and two for being named Student of the Year--one in sixth grade and the other in eighth grade. I am now a senior at Booker High School. I plan on finishing school and maybe going to a community college.
What life means to me.
Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trusts you. I am pretty much on the happy side of life, but like all teens I do I have my "days of." That means I do have some sad days or depressed days. I have a few frinds here that sort of look out for me and when I am having a bad day, I have someone here at school to talk to. I make my school days go by thinking of either the next hour or what I will do when I get home or on the weekend. I'm not seeing anyone now but when I did have a boyfriend, our favorite places to go were the movies and out to dinner. Sometimes we went to the beach. Only once we went to an amusement park: Universal Studios. We were together for twenty-nine days and then we broke-up; so no, I don't think it was forever.
What's my outlook on the future.
The year 2018 will make twenty years since I graduated from high school. I think I will probably be still living here in Sarasota. I will be quite comfortable with my living situation, meaning that I will be married to Paul Smith. We will have one child: Linda Treasa Smith, who at that point will be three-years-old and a little devil. Paul is a sweet guy; he will do anything for anyone. He is six feet tall and built well. He has baby blue eyes and blond hair. We will have been together for five years and will be happy together--this is forever.
Conclusion
As I said in the beginning, I was born here in Florida and I've lived here my whole life. I would like to see more of the USA but unfortunatly, I don't have any money to leave Florida to go anywhere right now. I hope you have enjoyed reading my life story as much as I have enjoyed writing it for you. Try to get as much as you can out of school; you're only there for twelve years and when you graduate, you're home free. Here's a tip for you to live or try to live by: If you think it, it can be done

j