很實用的上班英語學習

##LESSON01
<NO00,How are you doing? I'm Debbie.
你好嗎?我是黛比。

<NO01,Nice to meet you, Debbie. I'm Lance.
很高興認識你,黛比,我是藍斯。

<NO02,We've never been introduced. I am Paul.
我們還沒被介紹過。我是保羅。

<NO03,Hello. I'm Jane. I've heard a lot about you.
嗨,我是珍,常聽別人談到你。

<NO04,Let me introduce myself. I am Ken.
容我自我介紹。我是肯。

<NO05,It's nice to meet you. My name is Jill.
很高興認識你。我是吉兒。

##LESSON02
<NO00,(I'm) Pleased to meet you.
(我)很高興認識你。

<NO01,(I'm) Glad to meet you, too.
(我)也很開心認識你。

<NO02,Have you two met?
你們兩位見過嗎?

<NO03,No, I haven't had the pleasure.
沒有,我還沒有這個榮幸。

<NO04,We've never been properly introduced.
我們還沒被正式介紹過。

<NO05,Then, please allow me to introduce you to each other.
那麼,請容我向兩位介紹彼此。

##LESSON03
<NO00,How's it going?
最近過得好嗎?

<NO01,Pretty good.
挺好的。

<NO02,What's up?
最近好嗎?

<NO03,Not much. What's up with you?
普普通通,那你呢?

<NO04,Good afternoon. Welcome to our company.
午安,歡迎到我們公司。

<NO05,Good afternoon. How are you?
午安,你好嗎?

##LESSON04
<NO00,I'm on top of the world today.
我今天快樂得飛上天了!

<NO01,Me, too.
我也是。

<NO02,What a great day!
真是美好的一天!

<NO03,Yes, it's perfect.
是啊,真的很棒。

<NO04,I'm so happy to be here today.
我好高興今天來到這裡。

<NO05,I'm just happy to be with you.
能和妳在一起我就很高興了。

##LESSON05
<NO00,What's wrong?
你怎麼了?

<NO01,I just got some bad news.
我剛聽到了一些壞消息。

<NO02,I'm sorry. I get emotional at times.
抱歉,我有時會比較情緒化。

<NO03,It's OK to express your emotions.
表達情緒沒有什麼不好。

<NO04,Go ahead and cry. Let it out.
想哭就哭,盡情宣洩吧。

<NO05,Thanks. I feel better already.
謝謝,我已經覺得好多了。

##LESSON06
<NO00,I'm really angry about this long wait.
等那麼久,實在讓我很火大。

<NO01,Try to calm  down.
試著冷靜下來。

<NO02,This makes me so mad. I'm fed up.
這真讓我抓狂。我受夠了。

<NO03,Hey! I've been waiting here longer than you have!
嘿!我在這裡等得可比你還久欸!

<NO04,This is completely unacceptable!
這讓人完全無法接受!

<NO05,I agree. It's outrageous!
我同意。這真的很過分!

##LESSON07
<NO00,How disappointing! The rain is ruining everything.
真讓人失望!下雨把一切都毀了。

<NO01,What a terrible way to end the day.
用這種方式結束一天真慘。

<NO02,Oh no. The rain is spoiling our fun.
真糟糕!這場雨破壞了我們的興致。

<NO03,Yeah. We didn't even get to barbecue.
是啊,我們別想去烤肉了。

<NO04,Hey, I thought it was supposed to be sunny all day.
嘿,我還以為今天一整天都會出太陽呢。

<NO05,What a letdown!
真掃興!

##LESSON08
<NO00,She looks great tonight.
她今晚看起來真美麗。

<NO01,That's a pretty dress.
那件洋裝真漂亮。

<NO02,Thanks. I like your shoes.
謝謝。我喜歡妳的鞋子。

<NO03,This restaurant is excellent. You picked a great place.
這家餐廳好棒喔,妳選了個好地方。

<NO04,The food was delicious. My compliments to the chef.
食物美味極了。請代我向主廚致意。

<NO05,I'm glad you enjoyed it.
很高興您喜歡我們的餐點。

##LESSON09
<NO00,Thanks for all your help.
謝謝你的幫忙。

<NO01,Don't mention it.
別客氣。

<NO02,I would like to express my gratitude for all your help.
你幫了我這麼多忙,我想向你表達我的謝意。

<NO03,Thank you so much for your efforts.
非常感謝你的努力。

<NO04,I was glad I could contribute in some way.
我很高興能貢獻一己之力。

##LESSON10
<NO00,I beg your pardon.
我請求你的諒解。

<NO01,No problem.
沒關係。

<NO02,I'm so sorry for being late.
真抱歉我遲到了。

<NO03,That's OK.
別擔心。

<NO04,Please allow me to apologize.
請容我向您道歉。

<NO05,There's no need to apologize.
沒有必要道歉。

##LESSON11
<NO00,Go for it!
上吧!

<NO01,Here I go.
我準備好了。

<NO02,Oh no. I'm losing.
慘了,我要輸了。

<NO03,Don't give up!
別放棄!

<NO04,Come on! You can do it.
加油!你做得到!

<NO05,I'll do my best.
我會盡力。

##LESSON12
<NO00,Good luck!
祝好運!

<NO01,It'll be a piece of cake.
沒問題。

<NO02,Have a great trip.
旅途愉快。

<NO03,Thanks. I'll call you when I arrive.
謝謝。我到的時候會打電話給你。

<NO04,I would like to wish you the best of luck.
我要祝你萬事如意。

<NO05,Thank you. I appreciate it.
謝謝你,我很感激。

##LESSON13
<NO00,Tina is really a good singer.
蒂娜真的很會唱歌。

<NO01,She has a great voice.
她的音色很棒。

<NO02,Should we order some food?
我們要點些食物嗎?

<NO03,Yes, and please order some more juice while you're at it.
好啊,麻煩多點一些果汁。

<NO04,The next song is a duet. Would you like to sing it with me?
下一首歌是對唱歌曲,你要和我一起唱嗎?

<NO05,That would be great.
好啊。

##LESSON14
<NO00,I've come to wish Tommy a Happy Birthday.
我來祝福湯米生日快樂!

<NO01,Thanks for coming to his birthday party.
謝謝你們來參加他的生日派對。

<NO02,How old is Tommy today?
湯米今天幾歲了?

<NO03,He is nine years old.
九歲了。

<NO04,Happy birthday!
生日快樂!

<NO05,Thanks.
謝謝。

##LESSON15
<NO00,Let's hit the dance floor.
我們去跳舞吧!

<NO01,Yeah! Let's go.
好棒喔!走吧!

<NO02,May I have this dance?
可以邀妳跳這支舞嗎?

<NO03,I would be honored.
這將是我的榮幸。

<NO04,The DJ is playing a slow song. Care to dance?
DJ 在放慢歌呢,想跳舞嗎?

<NO05,No thanks. I need to rest.
不了,謝啦。我得休息。

<NO06,Would you like to dance?
妳想要跳舞嗎?

<NO07,No, thank you. I'm going to sit this one out.
不,謝謝你。我不想跳這支舞。

##LESSON16
<NO00,My love for you grows stronger every day.
我對妳的愛一天比一天濃烈。

<NO01,My love for you will last forever.
我對你的愛直到永遠。

<NO02,I have fallen in love with you.
我愛上你了。

<NO03,It was love at first sight for me.
我對妳一見鍾情。

<NO04,I will always love you.
我會永遠愛妳。

<NO05,My heart is yours forever.
我心永遠屬於你。

##LESSON17
<NO00,Would you like to be the future Mrs. Smith?
妳願意成為將來的史密斯太太嗎?

<NO01,I would be delighted.
我很樂意。

<NO02,Will you marry me?
妳願意嫁給我嗎?

<NO03,Yes, of course.
我當然願意!

<NO04,I'd like to ask you to be my wife.
請妳當我的妻子。

<NO05,Nothing would make me happier.
沒有什麼比這更能讓我開心的了。

##LESSON18
<NO00,You must be the father of the bride.
您一定是新娘的父親。

<NO01,Yes, I am. Thank you for coming to my daughter's wedding.
是的,我是。感謝您來參加小女的婚禮。

<NO02,Congratulations! I wish you both much happiness in the years to come.
恭喜!祝福兩位百年好合。

<NO03,Thank you so much for coming.
非常感謝您來參加。

<NO04,You look so beautiful in your wedding dress.
妳穿這套婚紗看來真美麗!

<NO05,Oh, thank you. I'm so happy you could be here.
喔,謝謝。真高興妳來參加。

##LESSON19
<NO00,I want to do something about my weight.
我想做些什麼來改善我的體重問題。

<NO01,You should try a low-carb diet.
你應該試試低碳水化合物的飲食。

<NO02,Hey, you look great.
嘿,你看起來好極了。

<NO03,Thanks. I started exercising again last month.
謝謝。我上個月又開始運動了。

<NO04,Have you lost some weight?
你最近是不是變瘦了?

<NO05,Yes. I've dropped more than ten kilos.
對啊,我甩掉了十多公斤。

##LESSON20
<NO00,Can you show me how to use this machine?
你可以教我怎麼用這台機器嗎?

<NO01,Sure. Sit here and pull this bar down to your shoulders.
沒問題。坐這裡,把這支槓桿拉到肩膀處。

<NO02,Do you want me to spot you on the bench press?
你做仰臥推舉時要我在旁邊看嗎?

<NO03,Yep. Thanks for your help.
好啊。謝謝你幫忙。

<NO04,Let's do some stretches before we work out.
健身前我們先做伸展運動。

<NO05,Right, we should warm up first.
好的,我們是應該先暖身。

##LESSON21
<NO00,What would you like me to do with your hair today?
妳今天頭髮想要怎麼做呢?

<NO01,I just want a trim, please.
只要修一修就好,麻煩妳。

<NO02,My hair is so thin, and it doesn't have much body.



我的頭髮好少,而且又很稀疏。

<NO03,I'd recommend getting a perm.

我建議妳可以燙髮。

<NO04,What kind of hairstyle do you want?



妳想要什麼樣的髮型呢?

<NO05,I want my hair parted on the side and long in the back.

我要旁分,長髮垂在背後。

##LESSON22
<NO00,What do you recommend for dry skin?
妳會推薦乾燥肌膚什麼呢?

<NO01,Try this moisturizer.
試試這個保溼產品。

<NO02,What can I use to protect my skin from the sun?
我可以用什麼來防曬呢?

<NO03,This sunblock has an SPF of fifty.
這支防曬乳霜的防曬係數是 50。

<NO04,Does this lipstick come in any different colors?
這支口紅還有其他的顏色嗎?

<NO05,Yes, we have it in pink, red, and brown.
有,我們還有粉紅色、紅色和棕色。

##LESSON23
<NO00,Welcome to Live Tech. Please fill out this application form.
歡迎光臨 Live 科技。請填寫這份申請表。

<NO01,OK. Do you need a copy of my resume?
好的。你需要一份我的履歷表嗎?

<NO02,Tell me some more about yourself.
跟我多談談妳自己。

<NO03,Well, I just graduated from Liveville University with a major in accounting.
嗯,我剛從 Liveville 大學會計系畢業。

<NO04,Do you have any experience in sales and marketing?
你有任何業務與行銷的經驗嗎?

<NO05,No, but I am very interested in learning more about it.
沒有,不過我對這方面很有興趣,也願意學習。

##LESSON24
<NO00,Where should I punch in?
我應該要在哪裡打卡呢?

<NO01,The time clock is over there.
打卡鐘在那裡。

<NO02,Where should I sit?
我應該坐哪裡呢?

<NO03,Your cubicle is over here.
你的座位在這裡。

<NO04,We'd like to welcome you to our company.
歡迎你到我們公司上班。

<NO05,Thank you. I look forward to working here.
謝謝。我很期待在這裡工作。

##LESSON25
<NO00,Hello. Is Tom there?
你好,湯姆在嗎?

<NO01,Yes. May I ask who's calling?
在,請問哪裡找?

<NO02,Please tell Al that Kelly called.
請告訴艾爾,凱莉打過電話。

<NO03,I'll be sure to give him the message.
我一定會留言給他的。

<NO04,Hello. Please put Mr. Smith on the line.
你好,麻煩請接史密斯先生。

<NO05,Sorry, you have the wrong number.
抱歉,你打錯電話了。

##LESSON26
<NO00,I am extremely dissatisfied with this product.
我對這個產品非常不滿意。

<NO01,I'm sorry. What seems to be the problem?
我很抱歉。是什麼樣的問題呢?

<NO02,I would like to file a complaint.
我要提出抱怨申訴。

<NO03,Please fill out this form.
請填寫這份表格。

<NO04,I'd like to return this item.
我想退貨。

<NO05,OK. Our store has a money-back guarantee.
沒問題。我們店裡保證退款。

##LESSON27
<NO00,I have an appointment with Ms. Jones today at ten o'clock.
我今天和瓊斯小姐約好十點見面。

<NO01,Please have a seat. She'll be with you shortly.
請稍坐一下。她很快就到。

<NO02,I'd like to meet with the head of your accounting department.
我想和貴公司會計部門主管見面。

<NO03,Sorry, he'd not available. You can leave your business card with me.
抱歉,他現在沒有空。麻煩把您的名片留給我。

<NO04,Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
謝謝您花時間,希望很快就能聽到您的消息。

<NO05,I will be in touch soon.
我會很快和你連絡。

##LESSON28
<NO00,Please step right up and have a look at this product.
請上前來看看這個產品。

<NO01,OK. How much does it cost?
好。這個要多少錢?

<NO02,What does this product do?
這個產品有什麼功能?

<NO03,This product will make your life easier.
它會讓您的生活更便利。

<NO04,If you buy one, I will give you another one for free.
如果你買一個,我再免費送一個。

<NO05,That sounds like a good deal.
那聽來挺划算的。

##LESSON29
<NO00,I've called this meeting to talk about our new sales plan.
我召開這個會議,是要討論我們新的業務計畫。

<NO01,And I'll be making a presentation about the company's new rules.
而我將就公司的新規定做個簡報。

<NO02,We need more time to think about this.
我們需要更多時間討論這件事。

<NO03,Does anyone have any questions or comments?
任何人有疑問或意見嗎?

<NO04,What time is this meeting supposed to be over?
這場會議什麼時候才結束啊?

<NO05,Soon, I hope; I have a lot of other work to do.
快了,我希望。我還有好多其他的事要做。

##LESSON30
<NO00,May I have your attention, please.
各位請注意。

<NO01,Shush! The presentation is about to begin.
噓!簡報要開始了。

<NO02,Today, I would like to tell you about the most effective software on the market.
今天,我想告訴各位的是市場上最有效的軟體。

<NO03,This sounds interesting.
這聽來很有趣。

<NO04,Detailed information about our product is available in this brochure.
這本小冊裡有我們產品的詳細資料。

<NO05,Great. I want to pick one up.
很好。我要一本。

##LESSON31
<NO00,I'd like to open the floor to questions now.
我想現在開放發問。

<NO01,Great. When will your new MP3 player be available to the public?
好極了。你們新的 MP3 播放器什麼時候上市?

<NO02,Are there any other questions?
還有任何其他的問題嗎?

<NO03,Yes. How much will it cost?
有。這個產品的售價是多少?

<NO04,I'd like to follow up on an earlier question about the price.
我想進一步詢問先前關於價錢的那個問題。

<NO05,Sorry, but I've already answered that question.
抱歉,那個問題我已回答過了。

<NO06,Thank you all for coming to the press conference today.
謝謝各位今天來參加這場記者會。

##LESSON32
<NO00,OK, (everyone) sing together! Happy birthday to you...
好,(大家)一起唱!祝你生日快樂……

<NO01,Close your eyes and make a wish.
眼睛閉上,許個願吧。

<NO02,Then, blow out the candles.
然後吹熄蠟燭。

<NO03,Bring the gifts here. And bring the ice cream, too.
把禮物拿來。還有冰淇淋喔。

<NO04,Take a picture.
拍個照吧。

<NO05,Right, get the camera.
對,拿相機來。

##LESSON33
<NO00,You'll never believe the rumor that's been going around the office.
你絕不會相信公司在傳什麼流言的。

<NO01,Well, I heard through the grapevine that there are going to be some layoffs.
喔,我聽人家說公司將要裁員。

<NO02,Have you heard about Penny's likely promotion?
你有沒有聽說佩妮可能要升官了?

<NO03,Actually, the word (around the office) is that Tom's the one being promoted.
實際上,(辦公室裡的)傳聞是湯姆才要升官。

<NO04,Have you heard the latest news about Susan?
你有沒有聽說最近蘇珊的那個消息?

<NO05,Fill me in on all the latest gossip.
趕快告訴我最新的八卦吧。

##LESSON34
<NO00,Have I ever told you how much I admire your computer skills?
我有告訴過你,我對你的電腦技術大為讚賞嗎?

<NO01,Actually, you have. Need some help with your computer?
其實你有說過。需要幫忙看看電腦嗎?

<NO02,You are our company's MVP. You're the best!
你是我們公司最有價值的員工。你最棒了!

<NO03,No, you are the best at buttering people up.
不,你才是最厲害的馬屁精──最會拍馬屁!

<NO04,What would our department do without you? You're invaluable.
我們部門沒有你的話該怎麼辦?你是無價之寶。

<NO05,Stop sweet-talking. What do you need?
不要再說了。你需要什麼?

##LESSON35
<NO00,Would you please allow me to invite you to dinner?
可以讓我請妳共進晚餐嗎?

<NO01,I would be delighted to come.
我很樂意赴約。

<NO02,Will you please come to my party?
你願意來參加我的派對嗎?

<NO03,Certainly. Thanks for inviting me.
當然可以啊,謝謝你邀請我。

<NO04,I would be honored if you would attend our party.
如果你能來參加我們的派對,我會感到非常榮幸。

<NO05,The honor is all mine.
那才是我的榮幸。

##LESSON36
<NO00,Can I help you with the dishes?
可以幫你收拾碗盤嗎?

<NO01,No, thank you. I can manage that myself.
不用,謝謝,我自己來就可以了。

<NO02,How about some dessert?
要來些甜點嗎?

<NO03,Sorry, but I'm full.
不好意思,我已經飽了。

<NO04,Would you like some more food?
你還要再吃一點嗎?

<NO05,Thanks, but I think I'll pass.
謝謝,我想這樣就夠了。

##LESSON37
<NO00,Please hold the pin while I putt.
我推桿時請幫我把洞口旗桿拿起來。

<NO01,Sure. This putt breaks from right to left.
沒問題。這球入洞的路徑會從右到左。

<NO02,Oh no. I sliced my shot.
喔,糟糕,我把球斜擊出去了。

<NO03,Keep your head down when you swing.
揮桿的時候頭要低一點。

<NO04,Who gets to tee off first?
誰先開球?

<NO05,You won the last hole, so it's your turn.
上一洞是你贏,所以換你開球。

##LESSON38
<NO00,Why did Grace get the promotion? Sue told me that she didn't deserve it.
為什麼升官的是葛蕾絲?蘇跟我說她沒有資格的。

<NO01,Grace worked hard -- and she never gossiped!
葛蕾絲工作很認真──而且她從不八卦!

<NO02,I'd like to thank you all for your support.
我要感謝大家對我的支持。

<NO03,You deserved the promotion.
妳升官是實至名歸。

<NO04,I never could have done it without your help.
沒有你們幫忙的話,我永遠也不可能做到的。

<NO05,Be sure to remember us when you become the CEO.
妳當上執行長的時候,一定要記得我們喔!

<NO06,Here's a toast to the new manager of the sales department!
這杯敬業務部的新任經理!

##LESSON39
<NO00,Have a good trip home.
祝妳一路順風。

<NO01,Thanks. I'll give you a call when I get back.
謝謝。我到了之後會打電話給你。

<NO02,Thanks again for coming all the way to Taipei.
再次感謝你大老遠來到台北。

<NO03,No problem. Thanks for showing me around.
不客氣。謝謝妳帶我四處參觀。

<NO04,Welcome to Taiwan! How was your flight?
歡迎來到台灣!飛行順利嗎?

<NO05,Great. I'm happy to be here.
好極了。我很高興來到這裡。

##LESSON40
<NO00,Let's start in the calligraphy section.
我們從書法墨寶開始參觀吧。

<NO01,Great -- but you're going to have to translate for me.
好的,不過妳要替我翻譯喔。

<NO02,The National Palace Museum has one of the world's finest collections of Chinese art and artifacts.
故宮博物院的中國藝術品及工藝品收藏是世界上數一數二。

<NO03,Well, I'm glad that you have brought me here to see it today.
嗯,很高興你今天帶我來這裡參觀。

<NO04,Do you like Chinese art?
你喜歡中國藝術嗎?

<NO05,I don't know much about it -- but I'd like to learn.
我並不太懂──不過我很想了解。

<NO06,The National Palace Museum is home to more than 5,000 years of Chinese history.
故宮博物院收藏中國五千多年歷史的文物。

<NO07,Wow! I hope we're not going to try to see it all today.
哇!希望我們不是今天就要全看完。

##LESSON41
<NO00,I'd like to buy this, but I can't pay that much.
我想買這個東西,不過我付不起那麼多錢。

<NO01,How much are you willing to pay?
那你願意付多少呢?

<NO02,This shirt is only five hundred dollars.
這件襯衫只要五百元。

<NO03,That's too expensive. How about two hundred and fifty dollars?
太貴了。二百五十元好不好?

<NO04,Is that your best price?
那是你的底價嗎?

<NO05,Yes. I really can't go any lower.
對。我真的沒辦法再降價了。

##LESSON42
<NO00,Let's take a break from the negotiations.
讓我們從談判中先休息一下。

<NO01,No, we should continue talking until we've made more progress.
不,我們應該繼續談到有所進展為止。

<NO02,We need a little more give-and-take.
我們還需要再各退一步。

<NO03,So far we've done all the giving and you've done all the taking.
至今我們已做了許多讓步,你們卻沒有。

<NO04,We will lower our prices, if you will commit to a larger order.
如果你承諾下更大的訂單,我們就降低價格。

<NO05,Well, we'll order more items, if you'll promise faster shipping.
嗯,如果你們保證送貨速度快一點的話,我們就訂多一點的品項。

##LESSON43
<NO00,Good morning. What can I help you with today?
早安。今天有什麼可以為您服務的?

<NO01,I'd like to make a withdrawal.
我要提款。

<NO02,Welcome to Liveville Bank.
歡迎光臨 Liveville 銀行。

<NO03,I'd like to deposit this check into my savings account.
我想把這張支票存進我的儲蓄帳戶。

<NO04,Excuse me. Where can I get some traveler's checks?
不好意思。哪邊可以買旅行支票呢?

<NO05,Please get in line over there and wait for the next available teller.
請到那邊排隊,等下一個空櫃台。

<NO06,Please fill out this loan-application form.
請填這份貸款申請表。

<NO07,OK. What is the interest rate on a five-year loan?
好。五年貸款的利率是多少?

##LESSON44
<NO00,How is the stock market doing today?
今天股市行情怎麼樣?

<NO01,It is down about fifty points.
大約跌了五十點。

<NO02,What's the secret to making money in the stock market?
在股市上賺錢的祕訣是什麼呢?

<NO03,It's simple: buy low, and sell high.
很簡單:逢低買進,逢高賣出。

<NO04,Do you know a good stockbroker?
妳有認識好的股票經紀人嗎?

<NO05,Yes, but I like to invest by myself online.
有,不過我喜歡自己在網路上下單。

##END